Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
150 Morning Lake Drive, Moore
Sophisticated elegance is found in this 3 bed, 2.5 bath home with 3 car garage and private pool conveniently located in sought after district 5 in the prestigious Morning Lake Subdivision minutes from Hwy I-85, and Spartanburg/Greenville. Striking front porch flanked with large windows welcomes you right into the foyer. Inside your attention immediately is drawn to the 10 ft ceilings throughout and the hardwoods in the formal dining, living, kitchen, den and halls. This home boasts an optimal open floor plan for living and entertaining. The living room has a wall of windows offering natural light with gas fire place with built-in book shelves and opens to the formal dining room with trey ceiling and chair molding. This kitchen would impress any chef with the massive amount of cabinets, prep space and gas range! There is a keeping room right off of the kitchen perfect for family to relax together. The sun room is off the kitchen and is fully finished with a small heat source could add an additional 278 sq ft for a combined total of 2822 sq ft. The sun room offers scenic views of the private landscaped fenced back yard complete with brick paver patio and in-ground pool! There is a closet and walk-in laundry with sink to the back of the kitchen. On the other side of the home is a large hall closet, two additional bedrooms with built-in shelving in the closets that share a Jack and Jill bath. The master suite boasts trey ceiling, a French door that goes to the sun room, and two that open to the expansive master bath complete with double vanities, soak-er jetted Jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet with built-ins and separate shower. Additional features this home has to offer is a central vacuum system, surround sound, all appliances remain (refrigerator, washer, dryer) and only 1 year old roof and hvac is only 3 years old. Morning Lake subdivision offers amenities such as tennis courts, club house and water access.
- MLS® #1401105
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Short SaleYes
- Address150 Morning Lake Drive
- SubdivisionMorning Lake 033
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorBrick, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
- Listing AgentTasha Ellison
- Listing OfficePonce Realty Group, Llc
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.