Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Claymore Court, Greer
Almost looks like a new house - fresh lighting, new carpet, and beautiful staging really showcase this wonderful home! Quality constructed split floor plan can fit any family's needs. This layout works beautifully for families with tiny children who want to be on the same floor with their young ones to families who want to age in place. All will enjoy the newly updated bright kitchen with granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. This room opens to the large family room and screened in back porch and deck. Here you can enjoy the beautiful canopy of trees that covers the backyard. Back inside the large master bedroom features new carpet and lighting, a huge master bath with his and her closets and vanities. Tucked away on the opposite side of the house are two more gracious sized bedrooms, both with new carpet, and a hall bath. If that's not enough privacy to suit there is a fourth bedroom, a full bath, and a huge bonus room upstairs to retreat to. Don't miss the storage! There is huge walk-in attic and walk-in crawl space as well. A must see!
- MLS® #1401029
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKathryn Curtis
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address2 Claymore Court
- SubdivisionHammett Creek
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 6:31am EDT.