Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Dellwood Drive, Greenville
Location Location Location! This home is districted to fabulous schools, in an established neighborhood just minutes from downtown Greenville, I-385, Bob Jones University, shopping and dining and so much more! As you enter this gracious home, you will be thrilled to find the large great room with custom built-in book shelves flanking a focal-point fireplace. There is a huge picture window that overlooks the front yard and brings in TONS of natural light. The dining room leads out to the large screened porch where you can spend your evenings in tranquility. The kitchen has a full appliance package, gorgeous solid-surface countertops, travertine backsplash, and beautiful cabinetry. Opening up to the breakfast area and living room, with French doors leading to the back yard patio. Down the hall you’ll find all of the bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, and gorgeous crown molding. The second and third bedroom share a jack’n’jill bath. The basement is huge with tons of extra storage. The detached carport serves as great covered parking for one car. If square footage is important, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1401017
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Steep
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentGrace Loveless
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address209 Dellwood Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 3:31pm EST.