Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7925 W Highway 76, Laurens
This bungalow style farm house is nestled behind the trees for privacy. This 2 bedroom and 1 bath home is waiting for someone to bring it to life. The original home has had an addition at some time. Enjoy the front yard sitting on the patio. There is a rustic wood "cabin" that could be storage, she shed, man cave, playhouse, or shop area. There is also an old pole barn on the property. Please note this home is being sold as is.
- MLS® #1400660
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorAsbestos Shingle, Brick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMelinda Gray
- Listing OfficePalmetto Heritage Real Estate
- Address7925 W Highway 76
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCountertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Fireplaces1
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 10:01pm EDT.