Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
219 Ridge Way, Simpsonville
This beautiful all brick ranch home, with its 3 bedrooms and 2 ½ bathrooms, sits upon 5 scenic acres in Simpsonville. No detail was left undone in the renovation of this home. Walk up the charming front porch, into the foyer and immediately notice the gleaming hardwood floors throughout the home. In the gourmet Chef’s kitchen you will appreciate the abundance of custom cabinetry and quartz countertops. Enjoy the luxury of high end, stainless steel appliances and pot filler over your gas range. Open from the kitchen, you will see the large great room, perfect for entertaining with its large windows and doors which lead to the glorious screened porch. You will want to just sit and relax on the porch as you watch your horses in the pastures. Back inside, just off the kitchen, is the lovely dining room as well as a den/sitting room. Down the hall you will view the living room which is set up for a personal theatre experience with its 7.1 surround sound system. The master bedroom is on the rear side of the home so you can enjoy the view of your pastures. You will not be disappointed with the newly renovated master bathroom with the heated tile floors, double vanity, walk in shower with rain head and large walk in closet. For your convenience, the master closet is open to the large laundry room with custom drying racks. Finishing off the living area there are two good size bedrooms and a beautifully remodeled full hall bath. The home also has an oversized attached two car garage with door to the mud area, pantry, and half bath. Just outside is the newly built paver patio and outdoor kitchen with gas grill, smoker, and a granite counter. While outside you will notice the fully vinyl fenced and crossed fenced property and pastures. Perfect for your horses. The barn is set up with two stalls, a tack room and wash room. The walls in the barn are fully moveable so it can be set up as something other than a barn if that suites your needs. There is also a large shed on property, currently being used to store hay. Do not overlook the third outbuilding to store your yard toys and other equipment. Make sure you ask about the special area for your RV. You are going to enjoy the serene country setting of this beautiful home and still be five minutes from shopping and dining. It is the very best of both worlds. This property will not disappoint.
- MLS® #1400469
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Barn/Stall, Riding Area, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Basement
- Listing AgentAlesha Oppatt
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address219 Ridge Way
- SubdivisionHarrison Hills
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 5:01am EST.