Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Charleston Oak Lane, Greenville
Classic Look! See the beauty of the hardwood floors in this custom built brick home in The Oaks at Roper Subdivision. This home conveniently located between Greenville-Spartanburg International airport and Downtown Greenville. You'll enjoy: 4 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; master suite with a barrel ceiling, dual sinks, separate shower, large soaking tub, privacy room, walk-in closet, custom storage for large wardrobes, vanity; captivating great room with coffered ceiling, hardwood floors, gas fireplace; elegant dining room; large laundry with cabinets and sink; gourmet kitchen with microwave, custom cabinets, under-counter lights, breakfast bar, work island, double ovens for big dinners, gas range, dishwasher, granite countertops; spacious bonus room for movies; huge walk-in attic storage; covered back porch; mature plants; gated community; thermal glass windows; 2-car garage; a manicured lawn; a sprinkler system; shaded yard; tall crawlspace with a potential area for a workshop. HOA fees include: lawn maintenance in front and back, trash pick-up, sidewalks, walking trail, and gated entrance. You have an option to join the pool and tennis for the adjoining Roper Mountain Estates Subdivision.
- MLS® #1400427
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Path, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRobby Brady
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address9 Charleston Oak Lane
- SubdivisionThe Oaks @ Roper Mountain
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.