Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
171 Black Knight Trail, Travelers Rest
World-class architecture and authentic South African culture is infused into every detail of this two-story luxury masterpiece. An idyllic setting at the end of a private cul-de-sac overlooks the Saluda River and the seventh green of The Cliffs at Mountain Park, a Gary Player Signature Design course. The natural aspects of this mountain estate are complete with walking trails, various statues, and an infinity edge pool to fully embrace outdoor mountain living. The stone and hardwood exterior, copper roof, huge inviting windows and four-car garage with glass doors, create a stunning exterior and welcoming entry as one approaches the house by the custom driveway with massive river stones brought in from Colorado. As one enters the home, prepare to be wowed by stunning design and a warm, welcoming feel. The main level boasts fantastic indoor/outdoor spaces with a sizable terrace with retractable screens and 1 of 5 gas fireplaces. Designed for cooking extravagant meals, the gourmet kitchen offers high end appliances and ample counter space with two large granite islands. There are plenty of areas to dine off the kitchen with a breakfast room, dining room, or walk out to the screened in terrace with a built-in grill that makes a perfect third dining space on cooler fall evenings. A luxurious master suite resides on the main level with incredible mountain views off the adjacent deck. The stairs lead down to expanded living spaces that feature two recreation rooms divided by a double sided fireplace and also feature a kitchenette, a second master bedroom, and three more guest bedroom suites for hosting family and friends. Outdoor spaces continue to be an essential focus on the lower level. Walk out to the oversized patio or take a swim in the awe-inspiring infinity edge pool with underwater speakers. Strict attention to detail has been emphasized in every facet of this extravagant home which has been meticulously maintained. One will truly get a slice of South Africa within the Blue Ridge Mountains in this special real estate offering. A Cliffs Club membership is available with this property.
- MLS® #1400387
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,800
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Generator, Pool-In Ground, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, On Golf Course, Mountain, Mountain View, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentVince Roser
- Listing OfficeCliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address171 Black Knight Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Mountain Park
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs, Masonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 10:31am EDT.