Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Rock Side Court, Greenville
Updated for August 2019 - move-in ready and updated with all new Frigidaire “EasyCare Stainless Steel" kitchen appliances, wholly repainted in neutral colors, new flooring downstairs (waterproof, pet-friendly, quiet underfoot, and scratch-resistant), refreshed back patio area, all energy efficient bulbs (almost all LED), and more! If you like lots of natural light, you will love this home -- a true premium townhome experience. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with a garage. Convenient to 385, downtown, BJU, and Haywood Mall. It’s perfect for first-time home buyers or those looking to downsize to a minimalist lifestyle. While the seller is the original owner and had the home loaded with extra features when it was built — upgraded flooring downstairs, upgraded carpet upstairs, central vac and whole house music system with audio connector in TV nook (only unit with this), it’s also been refreshed in so many ways as noted above. You'll love entertaining your family and friends in the kitchen which features solid surface Corian countertops (only unit with Corian) with integrated sink and coved backsplash, brand new faucet, Merillat white kitchen cabinets, smooth top range and lots of cabinet and counter space. The appliances are Frigidaire EasyCare Stainless Steel and were just purchased - brand new and ready for you. All appliances to remain including refrigerator and front load washer and dryer upstairs. Also note the spacious breakfast nook, a large two-story foyer, neutral paint colors, front porch, and private back patio. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and trey ceiling with ceramic tile flooring and double sinks in the attached bathroom. All 3 bedrooms and the living room even have premium Minka Aire fans with built-in light fixtures. Don't forget the community pool located just up the street -- perfect for relaxing on those hot summer days! There’s ample parking across the street for your guests. When you’re done at the pool, you can even walk to Publix and nearby restaurants. Hard to find a home with this many extra features and this well maintained! Move-in ready! Come see this special home and make it your own!
- MLS® #1400377
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built2004
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentDebra Mccormick
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address7 Rock Side Court
- SubdivisionTimbertrace Twn
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 6:16am EDT.