Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
925 Cleveland Street #235, Greenville
With one of the most convenient and sought after addresses, this impeccably maintained condo is ready for the most discriminating purchaser. Ground floor entry, single level living!! Large living room with easy connection to the formal dining room. The kitchen boasts a refrigerator (less than 1 yr old), and the range, dishwasher, disposal and countertops were all purchased in 2012. Beautiful stone tile floor, with access to the laundry closet (washer and dryer remain). Sun room with built in cabinetry and large storage closet, stone tile floor and rear door opening to the patio. Master Bedroom has a large double closet and a private bath with walk-in shower. The second bath has tub/shower combination. The guest bedroom has one double closet. Ample linen and utility storage. Homeowner Association fees give you access to the on site club house, tennis courts and pool. Gated community. Just minutes to historic Downtown Greenville, and adjoins the Swamp Rabbie Trail. Super convenient for shopping. Come and enjoy exploring this maintenance free lifestyle!!
- MLS® #1400363
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1984
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- ExteriorAluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentWanda Reed
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address925 Cleveland Street #235
- SubdivisionRiverbend Condos
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:46am EST.