Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2530 East North Street Unit 10-h, Greenville
Three Bedroom Condo In Prime Location! Located just 5 minutes from Downtown Greenville, and within walking distance of BJU, this renovated condo is zoned for some of the best schools in SC – Lake Forest Elementary, League Middle, and Wade Hampton High! Yorktown Condos have remained in high demand over the years because of their affordability and fantastic location. Where else can you get a 3 bedroom condo so close to the heart of everything for $125k? This amazing condo was recently renovated with new hardwood floors, fresh neutral paint throughout, brand new HVAC, new plumbing and lighting fixtures, all new appliances, and so much more. The kitchen is beautiful and features brand new custom cabinets, new granite countertops, new stainless appliances, and a new sink and faucet. Even the washer and dryer are brand new. All appliances remain with the home. The home has a wonderful open floorplan on the main floor, and it features a dining room, great room, powder room, and a large fenced-in patio area. All three bedroom are on the second level and are spacious and feature beautiful, gleaming hardwood floors. Please note that the community has a pool. This wonderful condo is priced to sell at only $125,000!
- MLS® #1400354
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1983
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk
- Listing AgentSteve Bright
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address2530 East North Street Unit 10-h
- SubdivisionYorktown Condos
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 6:16am EDT.