Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Rangeview Circle, Greenville
This classic mid-century ranch, conveniently located to downtown Greenville and Downtown Travelers Rest. Original HARDWOOD FLOORING in all rooms except kitchen, laundry, and bath. Vintage Range (with original handbook), refrigerator, washer, and dryer included. Cozy wood burning fireplace sets the scene of the lodge style living and dining room. OVER 1/2 ACRE level lot with a fenced backyard & a doghouse for your pup! Deep front porch on front and a deck on back. Lived in and loved by the same family for several generations and now must sell this beautiful home 'as is'. Cash or conventional sale only.
- MLS® #1400300
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLisa Toole
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address111 Rangeview Circle
- SubdivisionWhite Horse Hts
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:46am EDT.