Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
539 Capri Point, Lavonia
This Lake Hartwell waterfront home comes with the dock of your dreams - double boat slips with one boat lift included, huge partially covered upper deck with an attractive green hip roof, an arched gangwalk, and an additional sun deck on the main level. The concrete path with a golf cart turnaround makes it easier to reach that beautiful dock, and the shoreline is already rip rapped and equipped with a light pole. Inside the home, the main living space is an extraordinary great room featuring vaulted ceilings with a wall of windows, as well as a fireplace with lighted display nooks on either side. The kitchen includes marble tile flooring, a large island with raised bar seating, granite countertops, antique glazed cabinets, oversized Jenn Air gas cooktop with grill, and Jenn Air double wall ovens. Just off the kitchen is a large breakfast area in addition to the formal dining room located at the front of the house. The 18x15 keeping room provides the perfect space for family and guests to be close by while anyone is working in the kitchen, and the 11x7 laundry room is located nearby. Those who enjoy entertaining will appreciate the wet bar that can be found between the kitchen & great room. Also on the main level is the expansive master suite, which measures and impressive 30' long including the sitting area overlooking the lake. The adjoining master bath includes a double vanity, private water closet, jetted tub, separate shower with dual shower heads & body jets, and two closets (one of which is a walk-in). Upstairs, you'll find 3 additional bedrooms - 1 is a suite with private bath & double closets, while the other two bedrooms share a large Jack & Jill bath. The finished lower level is massive! The huge bar/kitchenette includes a raised bar for seating, sink, storage for glasses and wine bottles plus plenty of additional cabinets, as well as an ice maker and beverage cooler. The main living area has a fireplace (in addition to the 3 fireplaces on the main level!), and there area additional areas that could be used for games, billiards, or even as a home gym. Also on this level, you'll find an additional bedroom with a large adjoining room that has exterior access, a full bathroom, and a flex room (has a closet but no window). The terrace level also has a covered patio and leads right out to the path to the dock. Gates on the patio prevent small children or dogs from escaping down to the lake. Per the seller, the exterior is real stucco.
- MLS® #1400243
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentParker Quigley
- Listing OfficeParker Quigley Properties, Llc
- Address539 Capri Point
- Zip Code30553
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Marble
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Dropped
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 11:01am EST.