Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
165 Mize Road, Belton
Victorian style home on the Greenville side of Belton, situated on 6.63 with great covered rocking chair porch for enjoying the serenity of the outdoors. This spacious two-story home has is loaded with luxurious extras such as beautiful Brazilian walnut hardwood floors, a powder room on the main level with custom marble and porcelain inlay floor and even has a system that will alert you if there is a plumbing leak. Master BR is on the main level with full bath and full size his and hers closets. The kitchen has ample custom cabinetry with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 2 level granite island and double-sided gas fireplace. Additional room on the main level could be used for an office or a 5th BR. 3 car attached heated garage with finished bonus room and half bath. Detached shop heated and cooled has air compressor system and 5 bay doors and loft for storage. Shop is 2800 sq. ft including loft. Home has underground fence is place for pets and has a large capacity generator and much, much more. This home is a must see to take in all it has to offer.
- MLS® #1400232
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTed Morlok
- Listing OfficeCommonwealth Realty
- Address165 Mize Road
- Zip Code29627
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
- ElementaryCedar Grove
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:46am EDT.