Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Lakeland Drive, Greer
Whats not to love? This all brick 3 Bedroom 2 bath home has a great kitchen open to breakfast and living room. Large .48 of an acre of level fenced in back yard with above ground pool that has nice decking. Pool only 1 year old. Hardwood floors in greatroom, kitchen and hall ways. Walk in laundry room not just a closet. This home is so cute and you do not want to miss this gem. Ceiling fans in greatroom and all bedrooms. Master bath totally re-done in 2018. The detached garage is great for storage or a work shop with full power . The location is amazing centrally located to Greer, Greenville and Spartanburg.
- MLS® #1400178
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-Above Ground, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLaura Simmons
- Listing OfficeLaura Simmons & Associates Re
- Address108 Lakeland Drive
- SubdivisionPleasant Grove
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 10:46pm EDT.