Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Brandybrook Lane, Mauldin
Come and see this beautiful, well cared for ,tri-level home in the highly desirable Brookside Subdivision in Mauldin! This home has it all... 4 spacious bedrooms and 2.5BA. Oversized common areas include both a huge living room, formal dining room, plus a large den area with a wood burning fireplace. A very spacious L-shaped eat-in kitchen that would be great for entertaining. The master bedroom is over-sized and has its own full bathroom with TRIPLE closets for plenty of storage. The guest bath features plenty of storage and counter space and a tub/shower combo. The double car garage has additional storage and a bonus room that could be used as a workshop. The private backyard is great for any size gathering and also has a large fenced area for pets. Did I mention NO HOA's!! Close to I-385 ,shopping, and schools. This home won't last long so schedule your appointment today!
- MLS® #1399922
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener
- GaragesDoor Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentJames Richardson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address109 Brandybrook Lane
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 5:01pm EST.