Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Tupelo Drive, Greer
**VACANT AND CLEAN! Show Anytime!**AVAILABLE FOR RENT, CALL FOR DETAILS** Come see this amazing 5+ bedroom basement home in Willow Creek golf community. This home has everything you could ask for, including a water-front view and access to the neighborhood pond. Kayaking, canoeing and fishing are available right out your back door. Step into the 2-story foyer with formal dining room to the right. Brand new Robinia Teak hardwood floors throughout the main living area. The spacious great room with gas log fireplace has tall windows and an impressive view of the water beyond. The kitchen has been recently remodeled to open it up to the breakfast area and great room. Custom kitchen island with wine/beverage fridge is large enough to seat several bar stools and has plenty of storage. All kitchen appliances convey, including the brand-new convection microwave, dishwasher and beverage fridge. The laundry room and mud room area have been recently renovated to allow more pantry storage and a larger laundry space. The master bedroom is on the main level with a huge window for water view. The master bath features a jetted tub, separate shower, double vanity and nice walk-in closet. One of the guest bedrooms is on the main level as well, with a large closet and access to a full bathroom. Upstairs you will find two nice sized bedrooms and a spacious bonus room with three attic access doors for additional storage. The walk-out basement level has 1200 SF of finished living space with 9-foot ceilings and a welcoming family/rec room, gym/office, guest room, full bath and kitchenette. The pool table with remain. There is an additional 1100 SF of unfinished storage space, including a double-door yard storage room with workshop, perfect for storing your lawn mower, tools, etc. Don’t forget about the outdoor space! The main level features an open deck for grilling and a covered screened porch to relax and take in the view. Both decks have been recently finished with stained concrete in hardwood plank pattern for maintenance free living. Downstairs you will find a large stained concrete patio with a stacked stone bench and fire pit, stone stairs and planters with palm trees leading up to the hot tub, which does convey, as well as a play set and spacious manicured lawn. Willow Creek is a fantastic golf community conveniently located between Spartanburg and Greenville, only a few miles from Five Forks Simpsonville. You will feel like you're on vacation every day in this amazing neighborhood with golf course, tennis courts, huge pool with pavilion and community grills and a beautiful clubhouse. In the evening stroll out to the #3 hole to work on your game or watch others try to hole this par 3 from your back deck! All improvements in the last 5 years are listed in the associated documents. New Roof in April 2019. Schedule your viewing today!
- MLS® #1399862
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionPond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentKristine Murfin
- Listing OfficePonce Realty Group, Llc
- Address135 Tupelo Drive
- SubdivisionWillow Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryWoodruff Primary
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 9:46am EDT.