Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Lockwood Avenue, Greenville
NEW LOOK, NEW PRICE, NEW DRIVEWAY! 3 BR, 2 Full Bath single story all brick ranch with a full unfinished basement built in 1967 and located in Historic Overbrook. This house is just under 2000 square feet of finished space on the main floor. The kitchen and bathrooms have been updated with new cabinets, stainless appliances and granite countertops. This house has all original hardwood floors, except for the den which is carpeted. All hardwoods have been recently refinished. The bathrooms have been updated with new tile, vanities and fixtures. A new HVAC system has been installed within the last 2 years. The den has a fully functional masonry fireplace with gas logs. The fireplace in the living room is not real, just for looks. The basement has plumbing and hookups for a washer and dryer. (Closet style laundry is upstairs hallway) All finished rooms are on the main level, but there is great potential for finishing additional space in the full basement. Garage is located on the basement level. Sellers upgraded electrical to 200 amp. There is a central vacuum system, but there are no hoses or attachments. Sellers acquired property through an estate and have not personally lived there in many years. Please see, in associated docs, the rendering of proposed driveway and walkway replacement and addition. We are awaiting approval from the city and then will begin installation.
- MLS® #1399472
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentMary Jane Freeman
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address1 Lockwood Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 12th, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.