Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1132 Moorehead Place, Pendleton
Beautiful brick home on a peaceful 1.4 acres with a pond and shade trees, also has invisible fence installed for pets with some room to roam. Main Level living with a center fireplace, 2 bedrooms & 2 baths up, huge living room overlooking a double level deck that leads you to the inviting back yard towards the private pond that would be perfect for kayaking or canoeing around. Large windows offer plenty of light in every room. Adjacent dining room and spacious kitchen with laundry. Downstairs has a large bonus/living room with additional fireplace finished in rough cut wood with built ins. Full bath & 2 additional bedrooms downstairs along with a large storage room and 1 car garage. Walk in Sauna located downstairs off the garage. Plenty of closets throughout! Conveniently located near I-85 and only minutes to Clemson, Anderson & Pendleton. Architectural shingles, New main HVAC installed in 2018, Water heater replaced 2018.
- MLS® #1399449
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StylePatio, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Front, Wooded
- Listing AgentJames Mixon
- Listing OfficeLake Life Realty
- Address1132 Moorehead Place
- Zip Code29670
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 5:46pm EST.