Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Lex Court, Greer
Gorgeous home in high-demand Woodland Hills subdivision, well know for its large, private-wooded lots; over 3000 S.F. of living space, 4BR/2.5 Home is situated on almost 2 acres of beautifully manicured yard with Koi ponds rock garden and falls, large exterior deck and magnificent screened in porch both with exquisite Brazilian cherry Epay wood giving you an exterior view to the entire back yard. This contemporary home features a large kitchen with stainless appliances corian counter tops and sink with large granite island surrounded by red oak cabinetry. Enjoy resting in a lg open living room with cathedral ceilings and skylights that contain remote control blinds. easy access to the first floor master with lg newly updated shower or relax in lg jetted tub. Spacious two-car garage features single door and a new storage unit. The home has a new high efficient heating air system a new roof with architectural shingles. Yard also has with in-ground sprinkler system. Easy commute to BMW, Pelham Medical Center and GSP airport 3 miles from I85. Woodland Hills is an established quiet neighborhood without thru traffic that is perfect for families. Home is zoned for highly rated district five schools.
- MLS® #1399394
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionPond, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBill Galindo
- Listing OfficeEco-realty Carolina
- Address102 Lex Court
- SubdivisionWoodland Hills (Greer 033)
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleBeech Springs
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:46am EDT.