Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
269 Heatherbrook Drive, Lyman
NEW LYMAN LISTING! ONE OWNER! This ONE LEVEL immaculately cared for @1936 SF home features a totally PRIVATE back yard OASIS featuring a sparkling POOL, WORKSHOP with electricity, huge .57 acre lot, massive 21x22 TREX deck which was just built in MAY 2019; landscaping is amazing with gorgeous trees, shrubs lovingly planted and cared for by these special owners, HVAC has been serviced yearly since ownership, new hot water heater 2019; pool liner and pump only 2 years old; sprinkler system; blinds in all windows; septic serviced; roof has been inspected and no issues noted per owners; homeowners state home has been checked for termites yearly since ownership;WALK IN CRAWL SPACE is amazing for storage! If you are looking for NOTHING TO DO BUT MOVE IN this is it! NO HOA's to deal with! This charming and lovingly cared for home has a KITCHEN TO DIE FOR with a massive counter and ample bar space and tile flooring, stunning GREAT room with gas log FIREPLACE open to the KITCHEN/BREAKFAST area; sliding doors to back deck/yard from great room;;FORMAL DINING ROOM and BREAKFAST ROOM; pantry; Dishwasher, stove, microwave, refrigerator, washer, dryer convey with home; MASTER bedroom is lovely featuring large WALK IN closet and huge en suite with double sinks, walk in shower with handicap bars, garden tub, tile floors; 2 secondary bedrooms are large one with a gorgeous arched window allowing lots of natural light, hall bath has tile floors, FLEX/OFFICE is currently being used as a guest bedroom;WALK IN laundry room with laundry sink; large 2 car garage; home all electric except propane gas logs in the fireplace for back up heat;lots of upgrades have been done; MUST SEE inside and the very private back yard; close to all amenities in between Greenville and Spartanburg with Walmart, Restaurants, medical facilities, parks and recreation very nearby! Owners are downsizing and will be moving nearby to be with family.
- MLS® #1399181
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StylePatio, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-Above Ground, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentLisa Dempsey
- Listing OfficeDempsey Properties, Llc
- Address269 Heatherbrook Drive
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 6:01pm EDT.