Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
217 Hartleigh Drive, Lyman
Best value and location in the neighborhood! Conveniently positioned near the entrance and community pool, this two-story home is on one of few "privacy lots", meaning no homes will ever be built behind it! The home features Pergo Max flooring throughout the main level for a modern look that's easy to keep clean. All bedrooms are spacious and come with walk-in closets, so all family members have the space they deserve. The deluxe master bath has a luxurious garden tub for relaxation and the laundry room is upstairs for easy access. Let your inner chef rejoice in the beautifully-designed kitchen boasting granite counter tops, lovely birch cabinets, center island, oversized pantry, motion sensor sink faucet and premium stainless-steel appliance package. The front yard has charming landscaping, while the backyard features a full privacy fence, custom stone fire pit, and large walkout patio with pergola, providing the ideal space for entertaining in privacy. The home comes with newer construction warranty coverage, a state-of-the-art Frontpoint security system, and a custom built in his-and-her desk area. Perfectly located between Greenville and Spartanburg, enjoy quick access to I-85, the airport, shopping, and thriving businesses. Program your kids for success with award-winning and highly sought-after District 5 schools. Homes like this do not last long, so be sure to schedule your showing today before it's gone!
- MLS® #1399155
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentChas Nichol
- Listing OfficeMarketplace Housing Llc
- Address217 Hartleigh Drive
- SubdivisionHighland Hills
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 4:46pm EDT.