Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Grey Stone Court, Greer
A GREAT BUY ON A GREAT HOUSE - SUGAR CREEK BUYERS - Check out this great WALKOUT BASEMENT HOME - located on a private CULDESAC this CUSTOM ONE-OWNER beauty offers 4500+ SF with a nice flowing floor plan design!A traditional entry foyer welcomes you providing access to a formal Dining Rm and Great Rm. Elegance abounds in the Dining Rm accented by hardwood floors, chandelier and heavy moldings! Splitting the foyer from Great Rm is an open rail accenting a side staircase leading to the second level. A cathedral ceiling with skylight accents and a gas log fireplace are just two appointments you will appreciate about the spacious Great Rm. A large screened porch can be accessed from this room providing relaxation after a long day enjoying the sounds of nature. Just off of the Great Rm is an oversized eat-in Kitchen where the chef will delight in preparing meals for family and guests. The Kitchen offers a plethora of wooden cabinetry and parstone solid surface counters including an oversized center island with storage in addition to a walk-in pantry! Accents include black appliances and under counter lighting. A drop station/desk in the Breakfast area is accented by glass front cabinets for those special display items/dishes. Glass sliding doors from the breakfast rm provide access to an oversized back deck overlooking the private backyard. Don’t overlook the walk-in laundry offering tile flooring, storage cabinetry, hanging/storage racks and a built in sink with plenty of space to house any size washer/dryers. A convenient guest bath is also located on this level as is the Master Suite. The Master Suite offers plenty of room for your oversized furnishings and is attached to a luxury bath featuring a his and her sink vanity, garden jetted tub, oversized walk-in shower, his and her closets, private toilet and linen storage. Three secondary bedrooms plus a huge bonus rm and a full bath is located on the second level. Nicely sized bedrooms with good closet storage – one even has a walk-in closet. The bonus rm is large enough to handle multiple uses – media rm, game/rec rm, extra bedroom, office, etc. The full bath is well designed with a dual sink vanity separated from the toilet and tub/shower allowing multiple usage at one time. The interior access for the BASEMENT can be found just off the breakfast area. A secondary living area greets you at the bottom of the staircase where you will find an additional gas-log fireplace. Just off from this room is another rec/flex space that could have multiple uses – game rm, media rm, etc. – a full bath and oversized cedar storage closet are accessible from this space. Need a separate Office? Check out the Office/study with a French door closure separating it from the basement main living area. In addition to this, you will find a sound proof room – perfect for musicians or could be a great escape room during harsh weather conditions. An unfinished storage room can also be found on this level offering lots of wooden shelving for all of your storage needs. Don’t miss checking out the back patio areas accessible from the office/study, main living area or game/rec rm! A private lot with tranquil setting where nature abounds including a modest creek! So many custom features to enjoy with this home – smooth ceilings, extra moldings, 10” concrete front basement wall to ensure protection from water seepage while providing a solid foundation base, drop tile ceilings in basement provides ease of accessing water and drain lines, hardwood floors in main living areas, plumbed for central vac, architectural shingle roof, irrigation system, security system, 2-car garage, low maintenance thermal vinyl windows and trim, rip rap added to creek border and so much more! All within a great community offering its residents pool, tennis court, playground and clubhouse amenities!
- MLS® #1399068
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water View, Wooded
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentRonda Holder
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address106 Grey Stone Court
- SubdivisionSugar Creek
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Dropped, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:33am EDT.