Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
538 Friar Park Lane, Lyman
This popular one-story Craftsman floor plan has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths at 1560 sqt. Smartly designed, the flow of the home makes it feels much larger along the amount features packed into the home. The kitchen has lots of cabinet and granite counters space. Tile backsplash, recessed canned lighting, and stainless steel appliances sets this kitchen, that overlooks great room, apart from most one story plans. The main level also offers 9 ft. ceilings, a corner gas fireplace, and gorgeous LVT flooring throughout. This is an incredible value with all the benefit of new construction and a 10 yr. Home Warranty! District 5 schools and USDA approved. Community has a pool and cabana.
- MLS® #1398970
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentGabe Osborne
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address538 Friar Park Lane
- SubdivisionHighland Hills
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 12:01pm EDT.