Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 Edwin Ellis Drive, Greer
Perry Crossing is a picturesque community with a country setting and a great location near Five Forks! We offer 1/2 acre homesites! Hurry- only a few homesites remain. MASTER ON MAIN!! The GENOA is the perfect home for those that want a MODERN OPEN-CONCEPT home with gorgeous finishes and plenty of space to roam! A welcoming FOYER and FORMAL DINING ROOM are well-dressed and make an excellent first impression. Gleaming HARDWOODS lead you beyond the POWDER ROOM and STAIRS to an amazing OPEN CONCEPT living space. A 15x21' GREAT ROOM, GOURMET KITCHEN, and Dining Space create an ELABORATE space that you'll LOVE TO LIVE IN! A colossal ISLAND topped with GRANITE, Energy Star Stainless Steel Appliances, gorgeous cabinetry, tile backsplash, and chic lighting make working in the kitchen a chore you'll actually WANT! A private OWNER'S RETREAT is nestled to the rear of the home and is adorned with a tray ceiling, a cozy sitting area, and a walk-in closet. The Owner's En Suite boasts an over-sized roman shower with seat wrapped in gorgeous tile plus a beautiful dual sink vanity. Upstairs you'll enjoy TWO ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS separated by a spacious 14x22' LOFT- a great place to enjoy movie night at home.Banish clutter with a secret unfinished LARGE STORAGE space near the stairs. Large Lot. Large House. Large Life. Why not begin TODAY???
- MLS® #1398930
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLindsay Simpson
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
- Address207 Edwin Ellis Drive
- SubdivisionPerry Crossing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:31pm EDT.