Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Duck Hawk Way, Marietta
Fantastic opportunity at The Cliffs at Mountain Park, The Cliffs’ newest gated golf community, located just minutes from bustling Greenville, SC. This exquisite home is unmatched in quality and design while set within the desired Highland Manner section of the community. The hardie plank and stone exterior, along with a slate roof, create a stunning exterior but also a welcoming entry as you approach the home. Strict attention to detail has been emphasized in every facet of this extravagant home which has been maintained, meticulously. Experience seasonal mountain views with your morning cup of coffee from nearly every room on the main level. The great room is adorned with vaulted ceilings with rustic beams, oversized windows, and a double-sided stone fireplace. A gorgeous kitchen/dining area is spacious, while also cozy with a sitting area, large kitchen island, high end appliances, and sizable walk-in pantry. The owners converted a large screened in porch just off the kitchen into a sun room in 2017, providing a year-round gathering area to relax next to another stacked stone fireplace. The luxurious but warm master bedroom includes “his and hers” master closets, high trey ceilings, exposed beams, and hardwoods floors. Step inside the master bathroom that offers a jetted “air tub,” large walk-in tiled shower, a sitting area, and overall beauty and spaciousness. The lower level is a retreat with fantastic spaces for your overnight guests. Living spaces are plentiful with a huge recreation room with a kitchenette, media room with surround sound and outlets for a projector, and a second deck off the recreation room. Two guest bedroom suites round out the remainder of lower-level. No detail was spared as evidenced by the elevator shaft that was constructed to accommodate any future needs or to provide for the existing needs of aging parents. Also, residing at the end of the stairs is small room that is designed to be a wine cellar. A heated and cooled “craft room” is above the garage and provides extra storage space, which this home has an abundance of. The site offers an easy, level driveway and set in private location right next to one of the many Mountain Park hiking trails within the community. Conveniently located only a few minutes from the front gate in Mountain Park and in close proximity to the communities’ world class amenities. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1398916
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads, Dog Park, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Generator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentVince Roser
- Listing OfficeCliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address101 Duck Hawk Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Mountain Park
- Zip Code29661
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops – Quartz, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas, Ductless
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Masonry, Double Sided/See Through
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 8:01am EDT.