Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
192 Timberleaf Drive, Duncan
Beautiful move-in ready home in sought-after Woodsberry sub-division. Home features a main floor with formal LR, formal DR, 2-story Family Rm, Guest Br, Full Bath, and updated Kitchen. The kitchen includes white cabinets, granite countertops, prep-island, pantry, eating counter, gas range, sunny breakfast area, mail center, hardwood floor, and a door to the patio. On the 2nd floor you'll find an office/bdr #5, 2 bedrooms with a Jack & Jill Bath between them, the laundry room, and the Master Suite with a soaker tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet. The finished walk-out Basement enhances the home with a large sunny Gameroom, an Office/bdr #6, a Full Bath, a Kid's Playroom, storage under the stairs, a large storage room, and door to the patio. The garage has a workbench and tons of shelving. There is also an attic and a walk-in storage room off a 2nd fl bdr. Outside you'll enjoy beautiful mature landscaping with huge trees and little mowing. New roof 2014 Woodsberry sub-division offers a community pool, kids playground, and wonderful neighbors.
- MLS® #1398902
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Steep
- FoundationSlab, Basement, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentKevin Kingsmore
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address192 Timberleaf Drive
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:01am EDT.