Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6768 76 W Highway, Laurens
This is it!! A beautiful rolling pasture and wooded Gentleman's farm. Over 89 + acres with a 5200+ square foot ALL BRICK home, with great updated features such as Granite Kitchen counter tops, beautifully refinished hardwood floors, Master suite on the main floor. Three more bedrooms upstairs with two full baths, a fantastic basement rec room and great entertaining area. Includes Tax Map #264-00-00-019 Enjoy the tranquil setting, two ponds and a nice barn for the equestrian enthusiast. For the sports or hunting buyers you'll love this piece of paradise. For those that believe they would miss the amenities of a subdivision don't worry. You will have a grand time in your own private in ground pool and no HOA rules. This is a wonderful location just 10 minutes from I-385 then an easy trip to Columbia ( one 1/2 hour), Spartanburg ( 45 minutes ), Simpsonville ( 20 minutes ), downtown Greenville ( 40 minutes ) GSP Airport ( 30 minutes ). All you could ask for and more. Please make this one of your homes to see. Many extras that will make this read too long. Come explore your Piece of Heaven of the Upstate!
- MLS® #1398897
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,200
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View, Wooded
- Listing AgentC Tim Keagy
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address6768 76 W Highway
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Intercom, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 10:01pm EDT.