Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Lyman Lake Road Lot 31, Lyman
NEW CONSTRUCTION ranch-style retreat can be yours! Large .95 acre homesite + 2-car DETACHED GARAGE. Convenient to both Greenville and Spartanburg. This property is country-meets-city in all the best ways! The large back yard affords many possibilities…plant some beautiful flowers or raise delicious vegetables. Plenty of room to accommodate all kinds of fun outdoor activities and don’t miss the small creek near the back of the homesite. Enjoy boating? Why spend your weekend driving to Lake Hartwell or Lake Keowee when you can launch out from the Lyman Lake public access within 10 minutes from home? The home itself has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, oversized bonus room and a 10’x20’ covered deck that acts as an extension from the open concept vaulted great room area. Kitchen island…pantry…abundant cabinets…Stainless appliances…walk-in laundry. Master with trey ceiling overlooking back yard. Master bath featuring garden tub, walk-in shower, double vanity. Property qualifies for USDA 100% financing. Closing cost incentive offered with preferred closing partners. Let’s start building your dream home today!
- MLS® #1398824
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKathryn Sheehan
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Greenville/simp.
- Address31 Lyman Lake Road Lot 31
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 9:16am EDT.