Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 Garrett Street, Mauldin
BACK ON THE MARKET! Look no further, 3 bedroom 2 bath, solid all brick ranch home in desirable Mauldin area on a half acre lot in a quiet established neighborhood conveniently located within 5 minutes of the major shopping areas. This home features a formal living room, a family room where you can cozy up by the fireplace, a formal dining room, a spacious kitchen renovated with new cabinets, countertops, flooring in 2012, along with recess lighting, all NEW carpet, fresh paint throughout the home, double pane windows, and a BONUS room that could be turned into your office, play room, workshop, you name it the possibilities are endless! Enjoy the view of your fully fenced backyard from the kitchen window or while relaxing on the back patio. There are two separate outdoor sheds suitable for storage or home projects. A nice plus, the home has leaf guard gutters, gas hot water heater, and two attic access with aluminum padded insulation. This established neighborhood is assigned to Mauldin schools, and is convenient to Donaldson Center, Mauldin Library, Lake Conestee, I85, I385 & more. Turn key ready!
- MLS® #1398783
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesTilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Listing AgentAmerica Ahumada Guerra
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate
- Address311 Garrett Street
- SubdivisionBishop Heights
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCompactor, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 1:46am EDT.