Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Drury Lane, Mauldin
Rich Fall colors will soon greet you in the are of this lovely brick home! The Den/Family Room, features a Buck Stove for those cozy, winter nights ahead! Bright, open spaces you will find in the large Kitchen and breakfast area, with ample counter, cabinet space and a triple stainless steel sink. Gleaming, original, hardwoods welcome you from the kitchen into the living room, which could also be a nice, large formal dining room, for entertaining and family gatherings. The covered front porch has been renovated for you to enjoy your morning beverage of choice, or to just sit and relax! Roof, whole house tilt out, thermal pane windows and carpet in Master Bedroom and hallway are newer, per Seller. Master Bedroom features an extended area for extra room, a full bathroom with shower, skylight, a walk-in closet, a coat closet and a separate entrance to outside deck! Back yard is level and fully fenced, including a spacious 16x16 Workshop with electricity and an open roofed area for lawnmower, etc. Enjoy mornings on the back deck or relaxing in the swing! The perfect area for entertaining friends, family or to enjoy however you wish! Don't let this beauty slip away!
- MLS® #1398730
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHeidi Nicholson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address107 Drury Lane
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Wood
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Woodstove
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 11:31am EDT.