Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
404 Hilburn Way, Simpsonville
Back on the market! The Fleetwood is a 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home that welcomes you with a Grand 2 Story Foyer and Formal Dining Room. The kitchen is complete with Granite Countertops, Large Island with seating, Recessed Lighting and Stainless Steel appliances. Chair Rail and Wainscoting in Foyer and Formal Dining Room and double crown molding throughout much of the main level. The Great Room with GAS fireplace features a wall of windows overlooking the backyard. A flex room or 4th bedroom and full bath are located on the main level. Upstairs you will enter through double doors into the Owner's Suite with Trey Ceiling. The Owner's Bath has an amazing Luxury Tile Shower along with access to the Walk-In Closet. 2 bedrooms, a full bath and large Bonus Room with closet, round out the upstairs. This home is complete with a 2 car garage and lots of great built in energy saving features, all situated on a beautiful treed home site! Located near everywhere that you want to be, just off of W. Georgia Rd. behind the new Wal*Mart Neighborhood Market!
- MLS® #1398670
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAngie Moss
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address404 Hilburn Way
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 3:17am EDT.