Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 Goldeneye Court, Landrum
Wow! Great time to be able to say "It's a great day on the mountain" with this fabulous mountain retreat! This home has 3 bedrooms on the main level with 2 baths and a lower level with large family room and full bath. Great retreat feel, and perfect getaway for weekends in the mountains or to live in full time and enjoy all the great amenities the Cliffs communities have to offer. There is also a great deck overlooking the park, plenty of storage space, and a 2 car garage. Hiking trails are available, as well as some of the great scenic spots overlooking the valley and mountain ridges. This home also has a direct cut-out path so the new buyer can get directly on the nature trail that leads to fitness trail. This home is located close to fitness center, Fitness trail and back gate for easy access in and out of community. Home is also in a private culdesac, offering serene nature feel. Membership is available, and not mandatory to purchase this home.
- MLS® #1398651
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Mountain View, Some Trees
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address11 Goldeneye Court
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 9:46pm EST.