Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
780 Dalton Road, Mill Spring
Make it your home away from home or full time residence! Situated on 6.63 acres, this property is located in an area of surrounding horse farms, only 7 miles from TIEC and 11 to FENCE. Enjoy mountain, pastoral and horse farm views from the many parts of the home as well as the front porch and decks. The main level of the home features a spacious main floor master suite with a full bath and walk in closet, a living room with built ins and double French doors that open to the back deck, a kitchen with breakfast room and bar plus a side entry full bath with laundry. Upper level features two spacious guest bedrooms a sitting room and full bath. Basement level offers a family room with free standing gas logs unit and a bar, plus additional den area and an unfinished storage room with a half bath. The home is currently and successfully used as a short term rental and includes the majority of furnishings. Property lays level and with fencing and a barn would make a great small horse farm!
- MLS® #1398506
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- StatusContingency Contract
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab, Basement
- Listing AgentRoberta Heinrich
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address780 Dalton Road
- CityMill Spring
- Zip Code28756
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 12:31pm EDT.