Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1017 Bent Creek Run Drive, Greer
POPULAR CONVENIENT LOCATION! TOP-RANKED SCHOOLS! POOL/TENNIS COURT/PLAYGROUND COMMUNITY! LARGE LOVELY YARD! BEAUTIFUL UPGRADED HOME! GREAT BUY FOR ALL! Located just minutes off the I-85, this NICE NEIGHBORHOOD is just minutes from medical, shopping, dining and with great access for working anywhere along that I-85 corridor from Greenville to Spartanburg and other surrounding cities. Sought-after TOP-RANKED GREENVILLE COUNTY Schools will be the BEST for your children, as well as for your continued property appreciation and re-sale! The NICE FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD (per seller) offers a wonderful amenity package for the whole family...no need to have to worry about the expense/upkeep of your own pool! The BEAUTIFUL CORNER LOT is situated at the end of a secluded street and also backs up to a treed area, offering privacy. Enjoy birds and other wildlife from your back deck or from the inside family-room areas, with unobstructed nature scenes. Seller also installed a pretty black metal fence (inside lot line) for children or pets’ run and play The HOME itself is a beautiful Frank Betz open floor plan, quality custom-built by LOCAL BUILDER and beautifully presented with a hardiboard, brick and stone exterior. There is a room for everything and everyone, with an open Great Room, plus a Living Room (which could serve as an Office or a Playroom), Dining Room, Laundry Room, Powder Room and a 2.5-CAR GARAGE. The 2nd level is open to first (with a cat-walk) and consists of the large Master Bedroom Suite, a 2nd and 3rd Bedroom with a Jack ‘n Jill Bathroom and a 4th Bedroom Suite with a private bathroom. IDEAL FLOOR PLAN for FAMILIES with CHILDREN of various ages or for GUESTS in the home! Some of the QUALITY SPECIAL FEATURES include: 2-story foyer and Great Room, gas-log fireplace in Great Room, abundant moldings, beautiful hardwood winding staircase, hardwoods throughout (except the 3 extra bedrooms), large MBR suite with a trey ceiling and sitting area, great kitchen with lots of granite, center-island and stainless appliances with a ventihood and gas cook-top. A partial list of upgrades/update by seller are: 2nd floor AC replaced (2013), Master Bath remodeled and new roof (2017), exterior of home and most of interior painted (2018), carpet replaced, Main Floor HVAC, 1st and 2nd floor ductwork replaced and crawlspace encapsulated (all in 2019). Buyers come a-running to this GREAT HOME, in this GREAT COMMUNITY, on this GREAT LOT, in this GREAT SCHOOL AREA at this GREAT PRICE for all it offers!!! Square footage & measurements approximate. If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1398463
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentBritt Brandt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1017 Bent Creek Run Drive
- SubdivisionSpring Hill
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 6:01am EST.