Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
322 Stoddard Drive, Lyman
Welcome Home to 322 Stoddard Drive. Impressive, one owner, custom home is nestled in the sought-after Ridge Road area of Lyman. The Ridges is a wonderful, charming community. Situated on a .40 lot with a fenced backyard, you’re sure to be pleased the moment you arrive. Warm and Inviting entrance with tall arched windows sets the presence. As you enter, linger and enjoy the view. The foyer entrance overlooks the living room, dining room and a view of the covered rear porch, deck area overlooking the lush backyard. The living room boasts a custom oak mantle surrounding the gas-log fireplace, handsome millwork, and perfect space to relax or entertain with family and friends. Appreciate the location of the heart of the home kitchen and all it has to offer. Abundant, Custom Oak cabinetry, separate pantry, solid surface counters, dine-at bar area, plus in-kitchen breakfast dining with windows overlooking that delightful backyard, French style door provides easy access to the outdoor entertaining. The Owners Suite is located on the right side of the home and features two closets, spa-like owners bath, separate jetted tub and tiled shower, two vanities and more! Don’t miss the additional cedar storage area between the owners bedroom and office. You will find the office on the main level and could serve as a main level flex space. On the left side of the main level, don’t miss a nice walk-in laundry, powder room and two additional bedrooms with a shared bath. The two additional bedrooms on the main level have new carpet installed July 2019. Fresh wall paint (July 2019) on the main level in the entrance, dining room, laundry, hall, living room and garage. Upstairs is splendid space. Bonus room offers flex space to meet your family needs and a fourth bedroom with private bath is nice space for a teenage suite. Storage is excellent in this home so don’t miss the desirable walk-out storage off the fourth bedroom. In addition, the loft area at the top of the stairs provides perfect space for a desk for study time. Imagine Summer and upcoming Fall nights in this backyard oasis. The owners have taken care of this home and it shows. New Roof (2019) You are sure to welcome the winning the outdoor living space 322 Stoddard has to offer. Make certain to check out the tall crawl space. Taxes include service for trash pickup, yard debris and some household items. All this and more is waiting for you.
- MLS® #1398458
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSherry Morrow
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address322 Stoddard Drive
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 6:31pm EDT.