Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2641 Highway 357, Lyman
Lovely 13 acre farm, with fenced pastures. That is ready for your horses or cattle. Brick ranch with Fireplace with wood burning stove and hardwood floors. New roof and updated bathroom with walk in shower. Barn has multiple stalls. Convenient to Greenville, Spartanburg, BMW, Michelin and hospitals. Spartanburg School district 5 schools.
- MLS® #1398450
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBrenda Ledford
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate
- Address2641 Highway 357
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops Granite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Wood
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 2:01pm EST.