Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 Derby Lane, Clinton
Lovely home in great neighborhood. LARGE great room with CATHEDRAL CEILINGS, wood burning FIREPLACE with gas starter and built-in BOOKCASE. Step down into the CONVERSATION pit, reading nook or STUDY. Kitchen has NEW BACKSPLASH and countertops are CORIAN. Cozy EAT IN AREA off of kitchen. Dining room has NEW carpet and is perfect for a family gathering. Enjoy the deck overlooking in ground POOL. New liner in 2016. This home sits far enough off the street to give you lots of privacy Close to school and shopping. Call for an appointment today.
- MLS® #1398230
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentSusan Raynal
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Gresham Company
- Address204 Derby Lane
- Zip Code29325
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleClinton Middle School
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 8:01am EST.