Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
162 Lemon Creek Drive, Lyman
MOVE-IN READY! Great location, convenient to Greer, Greenville, and Spartanburg. This beautifully, well maintained home is located in the highly sought after Spartanburg Five School District. Home includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, spacious living room with gas fireplace and built-in bookcase, light and airy kitchen with white cabinets and stainless steel appliances. A large laundry room and walk-in pantry are located right off of the kitchen. Large master bedroom features treyed ceiling, large master bath, double sink vanity, garden tub/shower combo, and large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home. Beautiful hardwood floors are featured throughout most of the home, including bedrooms. The backyard has a large deck, great for enjoying those summer evening cookouts! Also featured in back are an additional parking pad and an outbuilding for extra storage space. Entire interior of the home has just been freshly painted. This home is ready for you to make it yours! Schedule your appointment today.
- MLS® #1398136
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJeffery Shepherd
- Listing OfficeThe Ponce Realty Group, Llc
- Address162 Lemon Creek Drive
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 4:16pm EDT.