Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
501 Tripp Street, Williamston
Check out this 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2 car garage home in Williamston, located between Anderson and Greenville. The den is a great place to sit around and enjoy the gas rock fireplace in the winter. Also, has a pool to swim in during the summer. Features an open floor plan with plenty of room for entertaining and a wrap-around porch. The home has beautiful hardwood floors in the living, dining, and breakfast room. The house also has public water and sewer available. 3.57 acres and a barn located on the property perfect for a horse or two. Leveled out area on the property would be perfect for a horse arena.
- MLS® #1397968
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Wrap Around, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLuke Martin
- Listing OfficeCharles H. Knight, Llc
- Address501 Tripp Street
- Zip Code29697
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingGas Available, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 11:31pm EDT.