Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1454 Ar Thompson Road, Mill Spring
Country living, privacy and mountain views will be your first thoughts as you drive up to this charming 3BR/3BA farmhouse. Originally built around the 1850's with numerous updates over the years it was recently updated in a major way retaining all the character and charm of days gone by but with all the comfortable amenities of today. The in-ground pool has been re-built and landscaped and the log pool cabana serves as an entertainment area. With mountain views, rolling pastures and White Oak Creek frontage the land has everything you need for a top notch farm or private retreat. The barn has 3 stalls, a tack room, ample room for vehicles/equipment storage or hay and/or more animal housing. There is also another large building that could be used for a variety of purposes. The farm has been a multi-variety of farm animals farm, a horse farm, a cattle farm and a private country residence at various times in its life. Located in an area with other horse and cattle farms.
- MLS® #1397726
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Barn/Stall, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMadelon Wallace
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address1454 Ar Thompson Road
- CityMill Spring
- Zip Code28756
- InteriorHardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Double Sided/See Through
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:16pm EDT.