Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
124 Trailwood Drive, Fountain Inn
Incredible home, impeccably maintained. This home features tons of upgrades including 2 car garage with 4' extension and an additional 3rd car bay. This "Coastal" ranch floorplan has 3 bedrooms and two baths on the main. Double door entry front and rear with zero entry in front allow for easy access for handicap accessibility or for entertaining ease. Come inside to a beautifully open plan with stacked stone fireplace, built in entertainment center, 5" handscraped hardwoods, upgraded soft close cabinets with pull outs. Beautiful moulding is throughout and the kitchen features a gourmet island with granite, stainless appliances and gas cooktop and oven. The laundry room and drop zone are highly functional and entertaining is a breeze with the formal dining room and a breakfast room. A beautiful backsplash has been added. The great room has double doors opening to the covered porch and extended patio. The back yard is fenced with the back section fenced with pasture fencing to preserve the view. Full irrigation front and rear keep the lawn looking good with very little effort. The home backs to the neighborhood walking trail and has a beautifully wooded view. THe irrigation system has a separate meter so there are no additional fees for waste water. The yard was fully sodded, not just front and sides. The great room features a stacked stone fireplace with blower and is equipped with a 5 speaker surround sound system. The wiring and speakers convey but no additional media equipment or tvs convey. Refirgerator and washer and dryer "DO NOT CONVEY". The owners added a 3' extension to the front bedroom for additional square footage. They also had several doors widened for handicap accessibility and the shower equipped beautifully with a grab bar. The luxury oversized shower allows for easy access for most. See the seller's disclosure for additional information on these features. The bath room also features heat lamps and comfort height toilet. Extra shelving has been added in the pantry and the garage for extra storage. This home is covered by a termite bond and the HVAC is monitored annually by HVAC company. Don't hesitate or this home will be gone.
- MLS® #1397604
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing AgentSheila Smalley
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address124 Trailwood Drive
- SubdivisionTimberland Trail
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 5:46pm EDT.