Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
380 Half Rock Circle, Lyman
Traditional, two story beauty! Located perfectly in between Greenville and Spartanburg! Be to Wade Hampton Boulevard in less than one minute! Home has been lovingly cared for, and offers so many custom features that you can rarely find in this price point! This is not the typical, cookie cutter home you see everywhere! You enter into a two story foyer with hardwood floors that have recently been refinished. These floors flow through the living room, formal dining, and even on the stairs! Throughout, there are custom plantation shutters - even on the doors! An amazing layout on the main level features a large formal dining room, generous sized kitchen, breakfast area, master suite, laundry, and living room with two story height ceilings! The kitchen cabinets have been freshly painted, new counter tops installed, and new stainless steel appliances! A cased opening between the kitchen and living rooms, allows the chef of the family to be a part of what is happening in the living room. The closet style pantry will free up your cabinets, and there is even a small area separating the formal dining room from the kitchen that will make a cute coffee station or beverage area. Plenty of crown molding throughout the house, and the master has a unique sitting area with vaulted ceilings! Over the main part of the master - there are trey ceilings. There is also a powder room for your guests on the main level. Dual sinks, soaking tub with large picture window, stand up shower, and large walk in closet with a window are all features you will appreciate in this well appointed master suite. Upstairs, you will find two additional bedrooms and a bonus room! Plenty of attic storage in this home - walk in, pull down stairs, and cubbies at the bonus room dormers. The cat walk upstairs is a beautiful focal point whether you are looking from below or looking down to the living room or entry! The secondary bath upstairs is a great size. The whole house has plenty of natural light that floods inside! You will enjoy the freshly redone rear deck - and the shade that this backyard provides so enjoyable! The established yard features river birch tree, japanese maple, and crepe myrtle. Many newer “big ticket items” have been replaced - per seller new roof in 2016, and HVAC is seven years old. Zoned for popular District Five Schools! You will enjoy the Riverdale Pool in the summer, and HOA fee is currently $350 annually (low for a community with a pool)! The neighborhood feel is warm and welcoming thanks to established trees and neighbors who take pride in their homes. Seller has recently installed fresh mulch, and has painted just about every surface, making this home truly move in ready for you and your family! Seller is offering a $3000 carpet allowance!
- MLS® #1397567
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorSynthetic Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSandy Clayton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address380 Half Rock Circle
- SubdivisionRiverdale Acres 060
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Attic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 4:16pm EDT.