Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 N Johnson Street, Landrum
Great location in the center of Landrum! Nice brick home with three bedrooms and two baths, living room or living/dining combo. Large kitchen with dining area. New coat of paint in several rooms. Feel at home when you enter the front door and ready to move in. Deck to enjoy morning coffee or evening with family and friends cooking out and entertaining. Front porch is a nice area to sit and relax. Yard space for garden, play or pets to have space to run. Walk out basement with an area that could be finished. Attached garage with storage area and a two car brick veneer garage with two garage doors and a walk out door. Easy commute to downtown Landrum. There you can take in the many local amenities and restaurants. Come and make this your dream home!
- MLS® #1397478
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSusan Jackson
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co
- Address103 N Johnson Street
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:33am EDT.