Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Angleblade Road, Landrum
HUGE PRICE IMPROVEMENT! Experience the casual elegance of this neighborhood, surrounded by nature, beautiful landscaping and world class amenities. Come and see this lovely home on three beautifully, wooded acres nestled on Glassy Mountain, the flagship community of The Cliffs. This welcoming home opens into the Great Room with a fireplace to enjoy a roaring fire and snuggle up on a winter evening and a bank of windows to enjoy the outdoors. There are a variety of spaces to sit back and appreciate the cool Summer breezes and gorgeous Fall foliage of the only mountaintop community in South Carolina. The large front porch and leaded glass front door; a transom and sidelights provide huge curb appeal. The warm hardwoods, rich cabinetry and elegant granite enhance the home throughout. The large kitchen has custom cabinets made by Beau Robie; they are made of alder wood and stained a cherry mahogany. There is a magnificent island to provide plenty of preparation space and storage. A five-burner gas stove completes the kitchen ensemble. The kitchen is complemented by a breakfast area and separate dining room to entertain friends and family. The luxurious master suite has a tray ceiling and a good-sized closet. The wonderful master bath has a separate tub and shower. There is also a door leading to the deck to enjoy the hot tub and an outside shower. There are two large bedrooms on the opposite side of the house that share a jack and jill bathroom. The large deck and screened porch complete the Main Level. The lower level opens into the recreation room with a wet bar. There is another screened porch on the lower level with a patio and lovely backyard. The fourth bedroom (currently being used as an office) is on the lower level, as well as, an exercise room and large storage/workshop area. Exterior finishes are stone and hardiplank, insuring many years of trouble free enjoyment. The moderate mountain temperatures mean your new home is perfect for an outdoor lifestyle. Experience what Glassy Mountain and a Cliffs Community has to offer. Come and enjoy wonderful neighbors and beautiful scenery! Membership available with purchase. HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED.
- MLS® #1397436
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Generator
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Wooded
- Listing AgentCatherine Markitell
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Greer
- Address5 Angleblade Road
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 5:31pm EST.