Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1608 Enon Court, Rock Hill
Build this darling cottage with front entry garage on a beautiful wooded .81 acre lot. This is a "to be built home price" and can be tailored to your preferences and selections. This Donald Gardner Everett plan is a surprisingly spacioius open floor plan. The kitchen overlooks the Great Room for easy entertaining. The main level Master Suite features a freestanding bathtub, walk-in shower and dual sink vanity. A window brings light into the oversized Master closet. Three large bedrooms and two full bathrooms are upstairs plus a bonus room, an ideal space for games or media room. This lot is perfect for a basement home also. There is a basement floor plan available for this home and can be built for an additional cost. Great neighborhood w/custom homes, a community pool & clubhouse. Close to boat landing, schools, restaurants & interstate. Lot only can be purchased also. The lot itself can be purchased for $37,000 and bring your own builder.
- MLS® #1397213
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space, Crawl Space/Slab, Slab
- Listing AgentMary Beth Shealy
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1608 Enon Court
- SubdivisionWaters Edge
- CityRock Hill
- Zip Code29732
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 1:31pm EDT.