Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Rodney Avenue, Greenville
New construction by one of Greenville's best. You will love the kitchen! Gorgeous granite counters, designer backsplash, solid maple cabinets, pantry, huge island and stainless steel appliances. Open floor plan with handsome hardwood flooring in living areas. Masterful Master Suite with stylish stand up shower, granite counter and walk in closet and dual vanities. Low maintenance exterior. Relax with a cool beverage on your covered front porch or back deck. Convenient to Cherrydale shopping center, Furman University, Travelers Rest and Greenville, shopping, restaurants, places of worship and more. Take in events at the Well or see a Drive baseball game. Welcome home!
- MLS® #1397098
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJeffery Gunn
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address15 Rodney Avenue
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:01pm EDT.