Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Burns Street, Greenville
This completely renovated, Paula Rallis inspired home offers three bedrooms and an open floor plan for entertaining. The fabulous eat in kitchen features beautiful countertops, on point lighting and stainless appliances. Gorgeous site finished hardwood flooring. This home features a brand new, spacious deck with fenced rear yard. Just minutes from downtown Greenville, this home is near Falls Park, Liberty Bridge, and an abundance of restaurants and cultural venues from which to choose. Cleveland Park and Prisma Health System are also nearby. Come see it today!
- MLS® #1396993
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBlair Miller
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address105 Burns Street
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:01pm EDT.