Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
270 Southern Road, Belton
Charming updated home located on the Greenville County side of Belton. Straight down Highway 25 with quick access to Simpsonville or the Southern Connector. Come walk through this home and enjoy the openness in between the living area and kitchen/dining room combo. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and a tile backsplash. Walk out of the kitchen on to more than 30 feet of patio space that will be a great gathering spot for entertaining. The master suite is large enough to hold all your bedroom furniture and even design a private reading space within. You can also enjoy a walk-in closet, an oversized full bath and access to the deck. As you move through the living area you will find a laundry space and a sunroom on the rear portion of the home. The additional full bathroom is accessible from the sunroom as well as the second bedroom. Hardwood floors, ceramic tile and fresh paint scheme make this home ready to inhabit. DON’T WAIT – SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
- MLS® #1396915
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHaro Setian
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Historic Dist.
- Address270 Southern Road
- Zip Code29627
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 9:16pm EDT.