Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 Regent Drive, Duncan
This home is immaculate! Custom lighting package, plantation shutters, hardwoods, granite, stainless steel appliances... there are designer touches everywhere in this home! This is an ideal split bedroom floorplan with two guest beds and a bath up front, huge open kitchen with gas range and separate coffee area along with the living dining area in the heart of the home. The master suite is opposite the living space on the backside of the home and includes two good size closets, trey ceilings, dual sinks (on opposite sides of the bathroom) and a beautiful tile shower! The huge fenced backyard includes an oversized patio with covered gazebo area! The sellers say that the neighbors have been amazing and will be very welcoming to the next owner!
- MLS® #1396858
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJustin Boyd
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address306 Regent Drive
- SubdivisionBrookwood Estates
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas, Double Oven
- HeatingNatural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:16am EDT.