Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9522 Old White Horse Road, Greenville
ONE OF A KIND PROPERTY! This unique property can sleep up to 30+ people and could be used as a boys home, a camp, a home for rehab, a halfway home, or a women's shelter. It is located close to Furman University in an upscale area close to the Greenville Equestrian Center. The property is hard to describe. It includes 16 + acres, 7 buildings/homes, a pool, a small pond, a 30 x 90 Quonset hut, 14 horse stalls and a wash stall, an air conditioned two story barn, a tac room, multiple places to store hay, silo, greenhouse and various other storage buildings. There is a phone system in every building. #1 House is a 2/2, with the kitchen open to living area and a large recreation room. It was used as an office. #2 House is a 40 x 25 is currently used for storage, but can easily be converted into four bedrooms. #3 House is 40 x 25 and has an industrial kitchen/large pantry and dining room. #4 is a 65 x 30 modular building that was used as a school with two conference rooms and 2 bathrooms. #5 House is a brick ranch with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths, office, living room, industrial kitchen, and 2 fireplaces. #6 is a modular home with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. #7 is a Maintenance Building/ Shop with a bathroom and the possibility of a bedroom upstairs. It is obvious that this property is perfect for a ministry and a non profit that has a vision to help people in a crisis situation or a camp for young people. You need to see this to fully understand the possibilities! This property includes tax numbers 0507020103804, 0507020103802, and 0507020103800. Owner will entertain financing with half down.
- MLS® #1396835
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeMixed Use – See Remarks
- StyleMixed Use
- ParkingWorkshop, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- GaragesWorkshop, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stall, Deck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Patio, Riding Area, Windows-Thermal, Handicap Access
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Mountain View, Pond, Pasture, Some Trees, Water Front
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Listing AgentMurrill Boitnott
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address9522 Old White Horse Road
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Handicap Access, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Woodstove
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 11:16pm EDT.